Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend


I had a great first Mother's Day! Mom and Daddy (Monie and Pappy) came up on Saturday to babysit Gabe so David and I could go out to lunch and run some errands. It was so nice being out and about again! They also gave us the best present ever later that night by offering to keep Gabe in their room that night so David and I could sleep!

Gabe really knows his momma! He gave me all of my favorites....a gift certificate to my favorite store (Target), my favorite candle, my favorite bath goodies and my favorite junk food (M & M's)!

Ironically the only pictures I have of Gabe from the weekend are him with David and my dad.






Oh he hit a milestone Saturday...he's now crying real tears. And I hit a milestone of sorts also...I can fit my pre-pregnancy pants...yeah!

2 comments: