Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Fathers Day

David is a preparer. He must have been a Boy Scout. While I was pregnant he read way more than I did about how to care for a baby, he made us go on a tour of the hospital TWICE, he took copious notes during all of our pregnancy prep classes. Let me just say he was ready for this baby. Well what I was not ready for was the absolute love I feel for him when I see him with Gabe.... especially when he takes a middle of the night feeding!!!

Happy first Fathers Day David! Gabe is so luck to have you as his Daddy!

And Happy Fathers Day to my Dad...the best Daddy a girl could ever ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much love you can feel for your husband just watching him with the baby. I found this quote that says, "Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child." It's so true. Watching them together makes me love both of them more. :)

    ReplyDelete