Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away

You would know that the first sunny weekend in what seems like months I have to work, but I was able to sneak in some time outside with my favorite little guy!

Random note- Gabe had a saltine cracker today.... he loved it!

Gabe watching Daddy clean the gutters



Gabe playing with me in our front yard



Gabe was super fussy this morning so I decided to distract him and stroll him around the house



David and I took Gabe to our neighborhood park this afternoon. Gabe loved the swing!



Mom asked me to shoot a video of him swinging but I had the camera sideways.... sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Watching Daddy clean the gutters too cute. But..Gabe little men don't need a paci outside. OMG love him squealing in the swing. I can't wait for Easter week to put him in the one near the pond at our house.His hair is so blonde in the sun. I love that baby!

    ReplyDelete