Monday, November 1, 2010

Wait a Minute Mr. Postman

Forgive me but I'm in a bit of a sugar haze from all of the candy I ate yesterday- so here goes my account of our super fun Halloween. Here are some pics...

David and I put the finishing touches on our "junk mail" costumes while Gabe napped.




Once Gabe woke up we headed outside to carve our pumpkin. Gabe was very curious about the inside of the pumpkin.







Finished product!



After much thought we decided that Gabe would go as a postman and David and I would go as junk mail. Here's Gabe's wagon AKA mail jeep.



Our fabulous friends Monique and Ace once again invited us over to celebrate the holiday at their house. A couple of us learned the Thriller dance for the occasion... too funny!



Mailman and Junk Mail headed out to Trick or Treat or as Gabe said "Tric Tree"



First house! He was quite excited to get candy from "Snooki"



By the end of the night we were all exhausted but we had such a wonderful time! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment