Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Times!

There's been much excitement in the Lanoux home lately! Let's see we bought Gabe his first toothbrush so we can brush those pearly whites of his. We lowered the mattress on his bed per his pediatrician's suggestion. We moved him to a "big boy" convertible car seat because he was nearly at the 22 lb weight limit of his infant carrier. He helped me celebrate my birthday! He attend his first birthday party (for his cousin Machelle)! And on Sunday morning he said Dada as clear as a bell! I'm sure to most of you these aren't terribly exciting but David and I just love watching our sweet boy grow and experience new things!

Oh and big thanks to my mom and dad for installing the car seats and lowering Gabe's crib!


Trying to grab the camera from me!


Loving on Zebra

I just thought his expression was too funny not to post!

1 comment:

  1. i think he looks a little like christopher in that last picture too. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete