Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week in Review- September 12-18th

So if I thought last week was tough this week was SUPER tough! Gabe is really putting us through the wringer lately! He continues to refuse to change his diaper and get dressed in the morning and get dressed into his pj's at night after his bath. David and I are exhausted and would love any suggestions/ tips/ prayers!

I'm also convinced he's changed my name from "momma" to "stop momma." Oh and to top it off Gabe got a stomach bug and then passed it on to me... NO FUN! And yup volunteer training is still going on until September 29th. As I told Renee the other night I have become very familiar with the Serenity Prayer and the phrase "this too shall pass" as of late!

With all of the craziness of the week I didn't get to take many pictures but here are two from Saturday. Gabe put on my t-shirt before I left for work that morning and pretty much wore it the entire day.

See y'all next week if we make it through!!!

*** So I just reread the entry and let me just say that it is by no means all that bad. Every time Gabe smiles when he seems me, says "I hold you" and giggles it makes up for (most of) the less than pleasant recent behaviors, but I hope this phase ends SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment