Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week in Review

This has not been the easiest week for our little family. We converted Gabe's crib to a toddler bed about a week and a half ago because he jumped out twice- SCARY! The first three nights he did so well- I mean SO WELL! I just laid him in the bed and he fell asleep. Well that soon changed. He now cries the minute I lay him down and wants us to stay with him until he falls asleep (usually 45 minutes later). To top it off all three of us are suffering with allergies... Zyrtec is our friend... and I started volunteer training Tuesday which means every Tues, Thurs and Sat for the next month I'm not home. Urgh! But we're trying to hang in there!

Here are some pics from the last week....

"Riding" his tricycle...



Afternoon fun with Momma...




He saw me put my feet up on the table to of course he had to try...



"Taking a picture" with my phone...



I'm not even sure how to describe this picture... T-shirt, pajama bottoms, sandals and LSU chip and dip dish on his head!



Gabe's school offers "Happy Feet" which is soccer and story time. He loves it and loves his coach. he talks about Coach Cody ALL the time! He loves to say "I kick the soccer ball." I picked him up a soccer ball so he can play at home too. My little David Beckham in the making...



Again where do I begin... he walked into the living room Saturday with the tiara on his head and proceeded to hop aboard his truck!



Playing "airplane" with Momma...



This boy is a mess... I put some of my icee in a cup for him and gave him a few Goldfish in a bowl. Apparently Gabe thought they tasted better together!



"Reading" my Down the Bayou cookbook...

No comments:

Post a Comment