Friday, September 25, 2009

Rash Update

Since the non-milk based formula didn't clear up Gabe's rash his pediatrician ordered a RAST test be done to help determine what he might be allergic to. According to Wikipedia... A RAST test (short for radioallergosorbent test) is a blood test used to determine to what substances a person is allergic. So I brought Gabe this morning to have two viles of blood drawn. Let me tell you I was not looking forward to this. I hated the thought of my little man being stuck with a needle but he was such a trooper! He only cried for a second, and I think that was because he didn't like me holding him so tightly. We should get the results back in a week or so.

***If Gabe's allergic to dust I wonder if David will let us get a housekeeper???

No comments:

Post a Comment