Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Yours Are the Sweetest Eyes I've Ever Seen"

Happy 5 month birthday baby boy! We tell you all the time but you really are the sweetest boy a Mommy and Daddy could ever ask for! You are just the most fun!

You've had quite the busy month...

  • You're now eating cereal and you love it! Fruits and veggies are soon to come!
  • We're trying to figure out exactly what it is that you're allergic to. We now know it's not milk so the next step is having an allergy screening done.
  • You roll over as soon as we put you on your back... you're still working on rolling over from tummy to back.
  • We've been practicing sitting up...you're getting pretty close!
  • You are the funniest little man I've ever met. You make Daddy and I laugh all the time!
  • You love to sleep in the corner of your bed so that your head and face can touch the bumper. You definitely get this from me...I sleep with a pillow over my face!
  • And speaking of sleep you now fall asleep at night without being rocked which is great but I so miss rocking you to sleep. We just lay you in your crib, turn on your sound machine and projector and you're asleep almost immediately and you've been sleeping for about 12 hours these last few nights from 7:45P to 7:45A. Wonder if this is just a phase?
  • You sleep mostly on your back but we do occasionally find you on your side or tummy.
  • Your hair seems to be coming back and it's kinda blond... very strange since Daddy and I have dark hair.
  • You're such a little snuggle bug. I love it on Saturday and Sunday mornings when you come lay in bed with me and Daddy.
  • You love it when we kiss the bottom of your feet, swing you in the air, when Daddy makes silly faces or when Mommy sings to you.... you squeal in delight!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much sweet boy! What an amazing 5 months!

Love you bunches and bunches!


Look...my baby can read and in three different languages!

Working on sitting up

After waking up from a nap...this is his favorite spot to sleep!

*Blog title from Elton John's "Your Song"

No comments:

Post a Comment