Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Dat Baby!

Yeah..the New Orleans Saints are Super Bowl Champs!!! I would hardly call myself a member of the Who Dat Nation, but I'm super excited for New Orleans and the state of Louisiana! You know I can't help but notice that it wasn't until Gabe was born that the Saints actually made it to the Super Bowl and won! He's quite the little lucky charm!

I just had to post this picture. It may be the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I cried when I saw Drew Brees holding his son after the game. I think I now have a not so secret crush on him now!





Apparently my little man decided if he wants to make it to the Super Bowl one day he needs to start lifting weights now! I think it's time to find a safer place for David's weights like ummm the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment