Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gabe's First Birthday party!

I can't believe we just had a birthday party for our sweet little man! Where has this year gone? I tell you nothing makes you realize how fleeting time truly is like having a have a baby.

I was a little nervous about how Gabe would react to so many people at the house (not to mention that he had only napped for an hour and a half that morning) but he loved (mostly) every minute of it. The party had a circus theme complete with circus food(hot dogs and chili, nachos, peanuts, popcorn and cotton candy) and a circus inspired photo booth. We had a wonderful day celebrating the most wonderful baby boy David and I could have ever wished for!

Family photo before the festivities began



Getting some love from Uncle Marty and Honey



Renee, Sydney and Kate in the "photo booth"



Uncle Marty, Honey and Cousin Olivia in the "Photo Booth"



My mom and I got so into the circus theme we even learned how to make balloon animals



Tons of pictures of him and his "smash" cake. He really didn't know what to think of it. He tasted the icing but then as you can see ended up crying... poor baby! This was his first "sugar."






















Momma and Gabe



Love those baby blues!



Monie and Pappy bought him a Radio Flyer Rocket. I love the look on his face!



Cuties Sydney and Kate



Did you really think I was going to let his cake go to waste?



I suppose I better start planning next year's bash!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still love the picture of you eating Gabe's cake. I hope we get some good pictures of he and Olivia this Saturday. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete