Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank You Easter Bunny!

And a huge thank you to Monie and Pappy for taking such wonderful care of the little man while David and I sunned ourselves in Gulf Shores! It was great getting away but oh so great to come back home! I was so happy that Gabe was so happy to see us!

We realized that Easter was Gabe's last "first holiday." Made me a little sad! Oh on a side note.... Gabe now says "Hi" and "Hey." He also knows that David is "DaDa." He says it when he sees him!

But back to Easter...Gabe wore us out in church! I know it's a lot to ask an 11 month old to remain confined for nearly 2 hours. I think I gave him about 50 cheerios in an effort to keep him occupied. After church we headed home so Gabe could take a nap. After Gabe's nap we headed over to David's sister's house for lunch and the annual Easter egg hunt. Most of David's family hadn't seen Gabe since Christmas- they couldn't get over how big he is!

Couple of pics chronicling our day....

David and Gabe in their matching outfits



Our attempt at a family shot before church



Gabe and Maw Maw on the swing



Gabe and DaDa hunting for eggs



Gabe and Momma



Gabe getting some love from Nanny



Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Now I have to run... I have two chocolate bunnies to eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment