Sunday, April 25, 2010

Please Indulge Me

So I'm feeling pretty nostalgic lately- it's just that I just can't believe that Gabe is already one! I'm asking you to indulge me one more time as I look back on the day we brought Gabe home from the hospital....

Gabe April 25, 2009



And then Gabe today April 25, 2010


Is this really even the same child? I found the outfit he came home in and it's about as big as the t-shirts he's wearing these days! He loved playing with the infant carrier today. He was just rocking back and forth in it!

Video of Gabe showing off his vocab skills...

3 comments:

  1. I am so in love with that little boy. He is so intelligent. I love how he was going to go look for Dada. We have all heard the "heyyyyy" and the ppppp sound.LOL But the bye at the end was priceless.Give him kisses from Monie and Pappy. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks for Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of him now is a riot. It's amazing now to look at newborn pics isn't it? He's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete