Sunday, October 16, 2011

"At the movies"

We decided to take a walk around the neighborhood, and gabe decided to bring his dinner along.



Gabe apparently got tired along the way and wanted to lay down.



Gabe took a balloon home from Uncle Curt's party Saturday. He has since been obsessed with it. Here's taken a bath with it and used it as a pillow too.



Gabe and Momma before we headed to the church fair.



Sweet baby boy



Gabe loved splashing in the duck pond.


And he loved playing with the chickens too



He looks so grown up in this picture to me!



Elmo cupcake!


Pumpkins!



I had to work late Thursday night so David and Gabe were bachelors for the night. At one point Gabe asked David where I was. David told him work. Gabe said "No Poppa, Momma's at the movies." Seriously??? I think I've been to teh movies twice since Gabe was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment