Sunday, October 30, 2011

"No Momma 45"

This first pic is from late Sunday night. I just had to share it... this is so Gabe right now!



Monday

Momma's birthday! I have a sweet video of Gabe singing me happy birthday but for some reason is won't download. Anyway that night as we were getting ready for bed I said "Gabe, can you believe Momma is 35?" Gabe's response "No Momma 45." OUCH!


Tuesday

Playing with blocks with Momma. Can you see that my poor baby sweats even when he's inside!

I asked Gabe who was in his family Tuesday night and his response was "Trucks, dogs and rainbows." Love it!



Wednesday

Those red beans were EVERYWHERE!




Thursday

So I gave Gabe a granola bar on our way home from school... you can see what happened...



Friday

Gabe's preschool had their fall fest Friday. A cool front came through mid day- problem being we forgot to pack a jacket for him. Good thing some sweet little girl let him borrow hers!




Saturday

Off to Monie and Pappy's!



Gabe loved climbing up and down the stairs



Sunday

Gabe loves my green shoes! He loves to wear them around the house doing his "man work" AKA pushing around his trucks.


>

No comments:

Post a Comment