Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Great idea"

These next two pictures just melt my heart! I love my two guys!!!




Airplane with momma!


Sunday we headed to Abita Springs and met up with an old friend of mine who took some family pics of us. After we grabbed a quick bite to eat. Apparently I love to take pics of Gabe eating hamburgers! During lunch (at the top of his lungs) Gabe yells out "Geaux Tigers!"



Gabe sacked out on the way home (sans pants)!


So, so, so cute!


Bike riding!


Yummy gelato in early celebration of momma's birthday!



One the way home Gabe was "reading" his truck book. He said "one day the truck got stuck." Ha!


I haven't written about his funny sayings lately so here's some from the last few weeks....

That's great!
Look at me, I'm so fast!
Great idea!
Oh a zero (when he saw a Cheerio)
Go team!
No problem!
So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment