Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow


How am I going to be I leave this sweet boy tomorrow? Today is my last day of maternity leave and I am one giant ball of emotions! I can't believe it's already time for me to head back to work. Looking back these 12 weeks have gone by in a flash. I know that he's going to be in good hands with his sitter but how the heck and I going to be able to get anything done when I'm going to be thinking about him the entire time? David's dropping him off because I just didn't think that I could handle it. I'll be working until 3 which means that by 3:30 my baby boy will be back in my arms!

I suppose no one ever said being a parent was going to be easy!

4 comments:

  1. I mostly kept it together AT the daycare that morning, but I cried for a while on Drew in our driveway once I got back home. I'll be thinking of you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 2:08 so less than one hour to go!!! You're almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We actually both did amazingly well...but don't think I wasn't counting the minutes until 3 o'clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of my little girl. She did a brave thing today. Didn't yesterday feel like the day before the first day of school? Butterflies in your tummy.You will both do fine the next coming weeks. Momma loves her little girl and the pookie too.

    ReplyDelete