Monday, July 13, 2009

First Day

Well we made it! We survived my first day back at work and Gabe's first day with the sitter (Ms. Tammy). I actually held it together (I was quite proud of myself) but let me tell you 3 PM couldn't come fast enough!

I was so relieved when Tammy told me that he did very well and that he was "a keeper." I had this fear that he was just going to cry all day!

My schedule is a little screwy these next few weeks because of volunteer training so tomorrow I work 2:30- 9:30 PM which means David will be picking him up, feeding him, bathing him and putting him to bed. I'm sure they'll do great!


Gabe in David's car heading to the sitter's house this morning....not sure what the look is about!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of your survival! It never gets fabulous, but it does get somewhat easier over time. Still not a day goes by that I don't want to quit work and go get her to be with me, but I at least don't cry everyday now. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he seems to love that tiger blankie. It does look soft and cozy. Maybe he's on to something...

    ReplyDelete