Saturday, August 22, 2009

"I'm No Longer Doubtful of What I'm Living For"

Happy four month birthday my sweet little man! I know I say this every month but I can't believe how quickly time is passing! This morning Daddy said to you "well Gabe you're a third of a year today" and I nearly started crying!

You've had quite a month sweet boy....
  • You've started rolling over. It cracks me up every time you do it because once you've rolled over you look at us like what the heck just happened!
  • You are all hands. You are grabbing for everything...your crab, your duck and frog on your car seat, Mommy's hair- anything and everything!
  • And speaking of hands they are your favorite toy right now. They are always in your mouth! And you've become quite the little drool monster!
  • You like to stand on Mommy and Daddy's legs and look all around. You're so strong!
  • I can sum you up in one word- Big! It's what everyone says when they see you! You are quite the growing boy. You are in the 95% percentile for height and weight. You may only be 4 months old but you're wearing 6 months sometimes 9 months clothes.
  • I'm sad to say that you've lost most of your hair. Hopefully it'll start growning back soon!
  • You're still sleeping through the night from about 8:30P- 6:30A and you now sleep unswaddled.
  • You are doing so well at Ms. Tammy's. I think you love all the attention you get from her and the other kids.
  • You spent your first weekend away from Mommy and Daddy! You had such a fun hanging out with Monie and Pappy and visiting with Uncle Marty, Honey and Cousin Olivia!

One exciting thing to look forward to this next month....football season! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you in all of your LSU gear cheering on the Tigers!

Happy birthday baby boy! Everyday with you is an adventure and we can't wait to see what comes next!

Love you bunches and bunches!
Mommy and Daddy

Here you are this morning showing off your rolling skills!


*Blog title from Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment