Friday, August 7, 2009

Table for Three Please

I have been trying to convince David for what seems like forever that we should go out to dinner the three of us. His response is always the same...Gabe's too young. Well tonight he FINALLY caved! We opted for George's because it's family friendly, there are lots of things for Gabe to look at and well let's face it there are few things in life I love more than a shrimp po-boy!

Gabe did unbelievably well. He cooed and laughed and stared at the celling fans while we waited for our food. Once dinner arrived he made a few noises of distress which prompted me to give him his paci. Then the strangest thing happened... he turned his head to the right and fell straight to sleep in his car seat. He has NEVER done this before! He almost always needs to be rocked to sleep but apparently as his Monie would say "he found his nap."

I think he's ready for The Chimes!

Here's Gabe upon our return from dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Renee, I'm so sorry I accidently deleted your comment. I totally agree that Kate and Gabe should hit The Chimes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I'm glad it was a successful outing.

    ReplyDelete