Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Baby

A few weeks ago we saw that our church was offering a breakfast with Santa. We quickly ordered our tickets... Santa and food...I'm there! This morning we braved the rain and cold weather and headed over to St. George's cafeteria so Gabe could meet the big man. He seemed to really enjoy himself and didn't cry at all!

As I went to take a picture of Gabe and Santa with our camera Santa asked me to take a picture of he and Gabe with his camera. The entire time we were there Gabe is the only one that Santa took a picture of...I'm sure he wanted to show Mrs. Claus and the elves how cute Gabe is!

I can't tell you how much fun David and I have been having with Gabe. It's so wonderful to experience this time of year with him! I'm loving and savoring every minute!

Gabe waiting patiently as David and I ate our pancakes and sausage.

Nearly our turn! Loved that we only had to wait 2 or 3 minutes!


Gabe tried to shove the candy cane in his mouth about a second after I took this picture!




Gabe telling Santa what he'd like for Christmas


I couldn't get one of Gabe looking but this is a good one of Santa



Little man all excited from seeing Santa... time to head back into the cold


Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the one where he's looking at Santa looking at him. Like he's thinking. Hey Santa you know what I mean. Kisses for the baby. Monie

    ReplyDelete