Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"You Are the Angel Atop My Tree, You Are My Dream Come True"

Gabe just look at how cute you are!



I cannot believe you are 8 months already! Let me just say that Daddy and I just can't get enough of you these days. You are simply the most fun!

Here's what you've been up to...

  • You are finally sitting up for extended periods of time! So funny how all of a sudden you decided..."Hey I can do this!"


  • You love knocking over things that Daddy builds for you.


  • You babble "MaMa" and "DaDa" and "Hey" all the time. Of course you have no idea what you're saying but we love hearing them!


  • Rolling is still your favorite way to get around but I'm think you're going to start crawling soon.


  • You love it when we dance with you and sing to you.


  • As usual you are a great sleep! You sleep from 7:45 to between 6:30-7:30. You also usually take 3 naps during the day.


  • You love playing in your crib and your blow up rubber duck.


  • We finally found shoes that you keep on!


  • You eat cereal twice a day (morning and evening), eat a fruit and a veggie in the afternoon and have formula throughout the day... you love food!


  • Daddy is your absolute favorite person in the world! Anything he does and I mean anything makes you laugh.


  • Daddy and I are so looking forward to your first Christmas! I can't wait to watch you unwrap your presents!

Daddy and I love you so very much! You truly are our dream come true!

Love you bunches and bunches, Mommy and Daddy


Gabe this morning. He does a great job of entertaining himself in the morning while David and I get ready for work.





No comments:

Post a Comment