Monday, January 18, 2010

Gabe Lanoux heads to the zoo!

Since David and I were both off today we took full advantage of the day and the beautiful weather and took our little monkey to the zoo!

Gabe was super excited! Look at that grin and we were only in the parking lot!



Gabe looking at the elephants



Gabe and Daddy being silly!



I think Gabe was more interested in his duck than the Dik Dik.



The BR zoo has TONS of monkeys... probably my least favorite animal but Gabe seemed to enjoy them.



Gabe loved all of the colorful birds or maybe he just loves his daddy who was making a silly face!




Not sure what this face is about but I love it!




Gabe and Momma posing near the flamingos



"Ummm, Daddy can we go home now? I need a nap!"




We did eventually head home and take a nap but not before a quick visit with Maw Maw and Paw Paw. What a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gabe looking at the elephants. Hmmm cute expression but I didn't see any elephants? Gabe looking at his duck. I love that one.LOL Momma and Gabe adorable! I love following Gabe Lanoux.I look forward to the next adventure of "Gabe Lanoux".

    ReplyDelete