Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Monie and Nanny!

Today two very important women in Gabe's life celebrate birthdays- his Monie (grandmother) and his Nanny (godmother). While Gabe was napping I quickly made a sign wishing them a happy birthday, silly me I imagined that I would be able to take a cute picture of him holding it. Well you can see what happened instead....

Trying to grab the sign the minute I laid it down

I don't think he understood that he was to hold the sign not destroy it

I love these next two pictures! Notice that he's wearing the H, he has one letter on his sleeve and about 4 more clutched in his hands!





Finally David reassembled the sign and held it up next to Gabe. Needless to say about 2 seconds after I took this picture Gabe attacked the sign!




David, Gabe and I are wishing Gabe's Monie and Nanny the happiest of birthdays!

2 comments:

  1. Baby girl, how can something so young and so small bring so much love and happiness into every life he touches.

    New Year's morning when I gave him his morning bottle and then had about an hour-hour and a half of Gabe to myself to play with on the floor is a memory I will cherish for a long time. It is something I will take to my grave. Thank you so very much.

    Love,
    Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Birthday sign Gabe and Momma. Oh and Daddy for fixing it after he destroyed it.LOL I love that baby! We loved having Gabe here for New Years. He's a nut. And yes Angie we did "rock the baby" a little more than we should have. He just loves being loved on. Pappy said we can maybe come vist next weekend to put your highchair together.I'm sure Momma and Daddy can find someplace to go while the three of us play. Love, Monie

    ReplyDelete