Sunday, January 3, 2010

We're Back!

Gabe and I have returned home from our adventures! I had such a fabulous time at Mitch's wedding, and I know Gabe just loved hanging out with Monie and Pappy!

Renee and I headed out early Wednesday morning to catch a flight to head out West to serve as Mitch's Matrons of Honor. The three days we spent in Scottsdale were a whirlwind of activities- wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, massages, hair and makeup, pictures, WEDDING, reception and then day after brunch! So much fun!!!


View from the hotel... Scottsdale is so beautiful!


Michelle looked so beautiful! Her hair, make-up and dress totally captured her personality!

Loved the flower in her hair!


Renee and I taking a picture of ourselves before we headed out to the wedding.


The ceremony was so beautiful! It was New Year's Eve and began around 8:30 in the evening. I was doing a good job of holding it together until Mark started to tear up and he read his promises to Michelle, and I totally lost it as Michelle began hers and said "I'm going to try not to cry." I turned to Renee to see if she could hold me and Mitch's bouquets so I could wipe my eyes but she was crying just as hard! The tears continued at the reception where Renee and I cried again as we toasted Michelle and Mark. I can't believe that I've known Michelle for 21 years!

We had a blast at the reception dancing, eating and drinking in 2010 and of course celebrating Michelle and Mark!
I had such a wonderful time with Renee, Michelle and Michelle's family but I was so happy to be back home with my two favorite guys!



Wishing Mark and Michelle a lifetime of happiness! Love to you both!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some "smokin" MOH's! Mitch looked beautiful. But the best part of the celebration was... We had Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times indeed! So glad you had a good time...and took care of granny :)

    ReplyDelete