Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dare Devil

So David and I typically feed Gabe while he's sitting in his Boppy seat and until today Gabe leans back in it and eats without a problem. Well today Gabe realized that he can lean forward and sit up in the thing.... as Mitch would say "not cool!"

Here's Gabe leaning forward to grab a baby wipe and falling forward. What do I do? Do I try and keep him from falling .... no of course I grab my camera instead!

Again here's Gabe trying to crawl out of the seat...he's still buckled in so he can't go very far. I think it's time for a high chair!




Video of Gabe chillin' in his pack and play....



I have never seen Gabe laugh so hard... he and David laughed like this for about 10 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a crazy baby! OMG his laugh is contagious. I love me some Gabe Lanoux.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love getting mentioned in the blog! So i guess he's sitting up now? totally agree with simone. his laugh cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete