Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Update

Lately it seems the blog has become a "weekend update." The week just goes by so quickly between work and psending time with Gabe there's just not much time for blogging. I hope to get back on track soon but in the meantime here's out weekend re-cap...


Last Friday night we babysat for our friends, Monique and Ace, daughters. We've done this a number of times before but this was our first time sitting for them since Gabe. Boy did he love the extra attention! And let me just say that Maddie and Gabby are the sweetest, most well mannered children you could ever hope to have! We started out the night with yummy Pappa Murphy's pizza and Disney channel... kinda have a feeling this will be a typical night in the Lanoux home in few years. Next came baths and bed for Gabe. Then the girls and I made and decorated sugar cookies... our tradition. And finally capped off the night with board games and the movie Hairspray. Let me just tell you I was exhausted!


Maddie, Gabby and Gabe



Cookies!


I don't think I've mentioned before that David and I take turns on the weekends getting up with Gabe so the other one can sleep in. David gets up with Gabe on Saturday and I take Sundays. David and Gabe usually spend Saturday morning watching Sports Center and Game Day. He loves the opening song on Game Day!
I think he looks just like David in this picture!




Gabe's Monie came visit Saturday afternoon! We headed out to get some Christmas shopping done but we mostly just bought clothes for Gabe. He is growing like a weed! We had to buy 18 month pajamas!

Gabe trying on a hat before our shopping outing... so cute!


Then Sunday David and Gabe headed over to his parents house to watch the Saints game and visit. I stayed home and did the two C's that come with being a wife and mom... cooking and cleaning!
We are so looking forward to these next few weeks.... early Thanksgiving with my family, Thanksgiving with David's family, the Reine Christmas party, Breakfast with Santa! I just love this time of year!!! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment